Miriam Haskell Unsigned Early Bracelet Necklace
Art Deco Book Chain Necklace & Bracelet Set is from my personal collection. I believe it is an unsigned Miriam Haskell set for the following reasons:
1. The book chain is the same as every necklace we have found that is attributed to Miriam Haskell;
2. The simple spring ring clasp without "thumb thingie" is a characteristic of Miriam Haskell
3. The dangling gold tone pine cones are characteristic of Miriam Haskell and used with many later signed piece
4. The basic style of the necklace and bracelet set are similar to other Miriam Haskell styles of the period
There is a burnished gold tone color to this set that reflects Miriam Haskell's continued interest in pursuing gold tone finishes until she arrived at her signature Russian gold tone.
The two layer necklace and bracelet make the set lush with shimmery golds that have a barely audible but pleasant swishy sound and feel.
It is in Excellent Condition and all pine cones and leaves are present in correct order.
The necklace has a double strand central drop of four inches. The necklace is adjustable to 16" and could easily be adjusted shorter with the spring ring on the book chain as well as longer with the addition of a necklace extender. The matching bracelet also has two strands of book chain with dangles. It is 7-1/2 x 1-1/2" with the typical spring ring and small jump ring closure.
The set is in Excellent Condition
Price: $ 349
Color: Gold Tone
Dimensions: Necklace: Adj. to 16"; Drop: 4"; Bracelet: 7-1/2 x 2"
Manufacturer: Attributed to Miriam Haskell
Manufacturer Date: Ca. 1930s
Quantity: One Set
Vendors Item# 46414
- RHUMBA! Celebrates its Nineteenth Successful Year on the Internet & You Save
- FREE DOMESTIC USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $25!
Want to see more? Click here to visit RHUMBA! where we have over 7,000 items of quality vintage and contemporary costume jewelry for sale online daily. Our Eighteenth Successful Year on the Internet!
For additional information or to place an order for this item, please feel free to email us at Adon13@aol.com or call (773) 929-9007.
Click to image for full size image